Solar panel Installation converts sunlight efficiently into power.
We provide Safe Moving Procedures
Large-scale PV or solar installations are sometimes referred to as "sunlight based ranches", and can produce electric power for businesses and industries. Small-scale solar power installations by Solar Energy Philadelphia give the energy to a growing number of individual homes, farms, organizations, and foundations, making them maintenance-free and adding capacity to Philadelphia's grid during peak demands on sweltering summer days in Philadelphia.
Passive Solar Energy means warming and lighting buildings directly from ordinary daylight. In a building with a passive system, the windows, dividers and floors have solar cells that gather, store, and convey solar hearing through the seasons. Other structures like canopies and shades, for example, conceal the building when the climate is warm.
Contact is today to learn more!
Solar power comes from the sun. It is a type of clean energy converted from sunlight. The energy harnessed from the sun is turned into electricity, used to power electrical load. This renewable energy is becoming prevalently used for public establishments, typically by big institutions. However, you will find many individuals getting their own energy for their homes. If you are looking for guidance about this energy-efficient option, experts from Solar Panel System Philadelphia can help you.
The process of generating energy from sunlight is called the photovoltaic effect. During this process, the solar energy is converted into electricity used to power appliances from different parts of the home. Imagine using the television or AC for the whole day in your home or office without worrying about the electricity bill.
Parts of A Solar Power System
To use the solar energy system successfully, learn more about the parts that make it work. Aside from the solar panels, there are other parts of the solar panel system, as well, each having its own function. For the system to work properly, you need to have all of the necessary components. Get these components from solar panel system Philadelphia.
- Solar panels, also called photovoltaic panels, were first manufactured in 1954. These panels absorb sunlight and turn it into energy used for useful power. It is composed of many individual solar cells. The solar panels’ effectiveness increases with more solar cells.
- The inverter turns DC energy into AC energy. AC energy is typically the electrical energy used in residences and businesses to power wall sockets. The inverter transforms energy into electricity that your appliances can use safely.
- The racking is used to fix or mount the panels to different surfaces, usually roofs, building surfaces, or the ground. This component should be able to support the proper angle for the panels to catch the most sunlight throughout the day.
- Batteries serve as storage for unused energy, so you can still use it even at night. It is advised to get a higher capacity battery when your system generates more energy.
- Other components of the power solar system Philadelphia include the charge controller, wirings, fuse, and etc. There is also equipment used to monitor how your system is performing. This feature allows you to find issues such as the bad positioning of panels and defects.
Benefits of Solar Panel Systems
Solar panels are useful for off-grid living, which means your home is in a place where the main electricity grid does not reach. Many cabins and mobile homes use solar power systems to power their appliances. With the use of this energy, these homeowners will not be paying for high electricity fees and installation.
Solar energy is clean and renewable, which means you will never run out as long as you have a working solar panel system. As for maintenance, the system is long-lasting and durable. Since the solar panels have no moving parts, they require little upkeep and will last many years.
The solar panel system is an investment since it has an expensive upfront price. What you are getting for this amount of money is up to 20 years of free electricity. The return on investment is considerably higher, especially if you have excess power that you can sell to electric companies.
Solar Panel System Philadelphia offers solar panels in varied sizes. We offer different solar panel brands from the most reliable manufacturers. Our systems and their components are of excellent quality and are all under warranty.
Send your inquiries through our form. You can also get in touch with us through our hotline.